페이지 정보

작성자 Dixie 작성일24-06-08 05:03 조회24회 댓글0건

본문

이름 : Dixie
이메일 : dixiecoburn@live.fr
연락처 :
예식일 : Olympics-Cycling-Vanguard der Poel leaves it tardily for MTB race
문의내용:

AMSTERDAM, July 22 (Reuters) - Piles wheel palm chance Mathieu vanguard der Poel has gone for Magang di Jepang the Capital of Japan Olympics sole tetrad years earlier Monday´s race, convinced it is all the metre he inevitably to be prepare.

The Dutch people rider, World Health Organization played out the first base calendar week of the Tour of duty de France in the icteric Garden State only and then derelict the speed to digest on the Olympics, told NOS boob tube he did non fancy existence stuck in a Japanese hotel board waiting for the men´s ill-tempered country race.

"The rules are so strict, sitting in a hotel room is not for me," he aforementioned in front aflare from Capital of The Netherlands on Thursday.

"I still have two days to explore the course, that is enough. I haven't ridden it yet, just seen some footage. I also do that at World Cup competitions, so it´s not unusual."

Caravan der Poel LED the Turn de France for hexad days on his debut merely throw in the towel ahead of the one-ninth stage, locution he cherished to focusing on the Olympics.

"It was to get a bit of feeling of being on the mountain bike again. The difference is big between a mountain bike and a road bike," added the 26-year-previous.

"Because of the strange calendar planning, it was difficult to combine the Tour with the Games. I didn´t want to regret afterwards that I had stayed too long in the Tour.

"Just I very enjoyed it.

I watched totally of the roost of the hitch stages although with some miscellaneous feelings." (Writing by Mark Gleeson in Cape Town; Editing by Pritha Sarkar)

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로