상담완료 | Clarita님의 문의

페이지 정보

작성자 Clarita 작성일24-05-24 21:16 조회16회 댓글0건

본문

이름 : Clarita
이메일 : claritajohnstone@sbcglobal.net
연락처 :
예식일 : Less = More With Acrolein What Is It
문의내용: Your clarification should make it clear why the article would be considerably worse off without this file. The old description page, including the source and copyright data, will still be right for the new version and might remain the same. This will probably be stored and Clearance Vape Kits displayed as a part of the file description web page. Please verify the spelling, and be sure to enter the name of an current article in which you'll embrace this file. It may be included by additionally deciding on "General help" (which additionally provides help pages) or by choosing "Wikipedia" underneath "Add namespaces…".

The article as an entire is devoted specifically to this work. You could also be higher off obtaining proof of permission first. Articles are in the principle namespace, Vape Store or "article space", however Special:Statistics will present that there are lots of occasions extra pages on Wikipedia than there are articles on Wikipedia. There is not going to be more non-free material used than crucial. It will be significant that different editors are ready to understand what this file is about. If the file you want to upload has a free license, please go to Commons and add it there.

This search field will produce the search results web page displaying what all matches your search on Wikipedia. You possibly can nonetheless use the plain Particular:Upload page to upload recordsdata to the English Wikipedia with out JavaScript. This is a copyrighted artwork or Vape Store photograph, and the image itself is the subject of dialogue in the article. I took it from a website or other revealed supply, where its creator has explicitly placed it underneath a free license, permitting free re-use by anybody.

I made this myself, from scratch, with out copying or incorporating anyone else's inventive work, and I'm keen to launch it underneath a free license. Name the license or describe the general public area status, adding any obligatory evidence to make the licensing status verifiable. It was first printed in the US before 1989, and its copyright expired as a result of it was revealed without a copyright notice and/or without the required copyright registration.

This typically applies solely to graphics that consist solely of straightforward geometric shapes and/or Disposable Vapes just a few letters or phrases, Discount Vape or to items resembling mathematical or chemical formulae. This could also be for a variety of reasons, as an illustration as a result of it was created by the US Federal Government, or as a result of it is too easy to draw any copyright. It is simply too simple to be eligible for copyright. The copyright owner of this file has given it to me for importing on Wikipedia.

We'll usually not use a file if its owner has a possible industrial interest in its use, and if our use of it would compete with its unique market role. Please present any proof necessary to verify the public area standing. Add any explanation or evidence essential to substantiate your statement above. It is a copyrighted work whose use doesn't fall into any of the classes above. It's no problem to use a reasonably lengthy identify. The search string entered can be displayed in the search field on the web page, Clearance Vape Kits in case you wish to switch it.

Attributable to the way in which the wikimedia database is indexed, Vape kit there is no direct strategy to seek for something like insource:foo creator:person.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로