상담완료 | Kristi님의 문의

페이지 정보

작성자 Kristi 작성일24-07-27 07:18 조회6회 댓글0건

본문

이름 : Kristi
이메일 : kristiutter@gmx.de
연락처 :
예식일 : Woman reveals what the little symbol on their car dashboard means
문의내용: A woman has left the internet stunned after revealing what one tiny symbol on a car dashboard means.

Atinuke Awe, from London, took to TikTok to disclose the little-known detail with her followers. 

The mommy blogger and entrepreneur dished on what the arrow next to the petrol light means after only just learning the fact herself.

It left dozens of her fans in disbelief as one quipped: 'Now we all feel dumb.'

Mommy blogger Atinuke Awe, from London, took to TikTok to disclose the little-known detail with her followers 

She dished on what the arrow next to the petrol light means after only just learning the fact herself 

In the clip, Atinuke can be seen sitting in her car as she struggles to hide her disbelief.

She gazes with her mouth agape before zooming in on the dashboard illumination that aims to prevent confusion when refueling.

Adding context in a narration, the content creator stated: 'I was today years old when I found out that this arrow when you run out of petrol on your car tells you which side your petrol door is on.

'Please tell me I'm not the only one.'

Elaborating yet further in the caption about the 'simple life hack,' Atinuke admitted she 'thought it was there for decoration and I've been driving for over 10 years.'

The clip was quickly flooded with comments from followers who were left equally stunned at the startling discovery. 

One wrote: 'When I found out I couldn't believe it.'

Another added: 'Omg you're kidding! I had no idea!'

The clip was quickly flooded with comments from followers who were left equally stunned at the startling discovery 

@tinukeawe I know I'm NOT the only one who didn't know this simple life hack! Shout out to @Ms Clo for telling me otherwise I would have thought it was there for decoration and I've been driving for over 10 years
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로