상담신청 | Darrell Peter님의 문의

페이지 정보

작성자 Darrell Peter 작성일24-07-21 03:01 조회3회 댓글0건

본문

이름 : Darrell Peter
이메일 : darrellpeter@yandex.ru
연락처 :
예식일 : Little Known Ways To Horny Webcam Models
문의내용: How to Cam To Cam( C2C) Your Domain To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Tapping the "Cam To Cam" link will start a small version of our in-browser broadcasting resource. If you'd like to communicate your cam with the broadcaster, basically decide your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to create your cam accessible for the broadcaster to commence viewing. Only the broadcaster would be able to watch your rod, and not anyone else in the place. We understand that you might be seeking to reveal both video and audio using the Cam to Cam feature. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you socialize with broadcasters on a whole new level– live on cam.

Demand a Cam2Cam Private Show to encounter exist videos talk with your favourite journalist in the privacy and health of a Non-public Show. Cam2Cam Exclusive Indicates include full audio and video, so commentators can see and hear you just as well as you can see and discover them! What does Cam2Cam price? Cam2Cam is a free function– there is no further sign price for allowing Cam2Cam during a Non-public Show. Secret Exhibits cost cryptocurrencies per second, at a rate decided by the journalist. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Merely the presenter that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with is notice you. Is Private Show Informants see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Scouts did still be able to notice the broadcaster, but only the journalist may view you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may find the checkbox for Cam2Cam when you request a Personal Exhibit with a broadcaster, if the presenter has Cam2Cam requests enabled.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로