페이지 정보

작성자 Margie 작성일24-09-27 05:42 조회7회 댓글0건

본문

이름 : Margie
이메일 : margiehobler@sbcglobal.net
연락처 :
예식일 : Congratulations! Your Cryptocurrencies Is About To Stop Being Relevant
문의내용:

"Your exchange account doesn't robotically earn curiosity," Gemini said. I asked, "If I died, would a household member have the ability to entry my account and declare its funds? Gemini does have an official Twitter account for support: @GeminiSupport. Bria got here back with a stellar response: "We don’t really have a formal process for setting up a beneficiary within the case of your passing, however, there is a course of that your loved ones would undergo in case you have been to move - God forbid," she mentioned. Bria further explained what documents my household member would presumably want, including a dying certificate, an ID proving that they’re related to me, and other authorized data. We've taken any action in opposition to employees who might have violated our inside policies, including improperly soliciting or making suggestions that weren't allowed or consistent with our requirements. You may actually have a presentation you’d wish to share with others. Like Coinbase, Kraken and Binance US, Kraken doesn’t publicize an e-mail address for customer support, however you'll be able to submit a help ticket to obtain a reply through electronic mail here.

One of the best cryptocurrency exchange for customer assist is Kraken. " Under this headline, there was a list of hyperlinks to assist articles. " She mentioned yes, however asked if I might hold for a number of seconds so that she may double verify the details of that course of. Tuesday and asked what procedures I’d must take if I misplaced my password. Wednesday asking about what steps I might take if I misplaced my password. There's an option to close the assist case if considered one of Gemini’s FAQ responses solutions your query, but for the sake of this experiment, I determined to look ahead to an answer to see how long it’d take to get an precise reply from this source a Gemini rep. Instead, KuCoin knowledgeable me that its customer service workforce acquired my request, however "due to a large volume of inquiries," it will take longer than ordinary for them to reply.

A minute later, I obtained a reply. Two days later, I lastly acquired a response from a KuCoin rep named Vivien. About 26 hours later, a Gemini rep bought back to me and apologized for the delay, nevertheless, attributable to security issues, they stated they couldn’t not help me with my question as a result of they failed to seek out my email of their system (I used an undercover e-mail deal with as a result of my Gemini-attached electronic mail has my first, middle and last identify on full display). There’s a piece of that electronic mail that asks, "Do any of those articles reply your query? At 7 p.m. that day, I obtained an e-mail from KuCoin, however it wasn’t a response to my question. I appreciated this - I desire to wait patiently for an correct, unabbreviated answer moderately than getting a half-assed response as a result of the agent is simply too prideful to ask for assist. The email also provided a listing of FAQs that KuCoin believed might probably assist with my query, nevertheless it didn’t. We've good relationships with them and thus we might help the new shoppers to get into easily into any subject.

While Coinbase is the entry level for traders to get hold of their cryptocurrencies, Binance is the place where they can commerce their cryptocurrencies for other cryptocurrencies. You can get help from a Kraken agent on Twitter by reaching out to @KrakenSupport. Kraken also has a 24/7 live chat, so even when Kraken’s phone help is closed, you may nonetheless find somebody to help you. What helps Kraken stand out of the crowd is its 24/7 reside chat. If it’s after 6 p.m., and Kraken’s telephone help is already closed, you need to use Kraken’s 24/7 Live Chat platform, which connects you to a dwell agent in just seconds. Dan told me that I can use "staking" to earn interest on my crypto, a process that generates rewards for crypto holders who lock their digital belongings away. Binance distinction depends on what number of digital property are provided by Binance. All the opposite contracts are restricted at a maximum leverage of either 50x, 30x, or 20x. Unlike BitMEX, Bybi allows users to make deposits and withdrawals in any currency supported on the platform. With hundreds of thousands of customers joining the platform amid the crypto-craze, Binance has proven to be a long-term player within the cryptocurrency trade.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로