상담신청 | Maximilian님의 문의

페이지 정보

작성자 Maximilian 작성일24-06-14 01:27 조회22회 댓글0건

본문

이름 : Maximilian
이메일 : maximilianbaker@gmail.com
연락처 :
예식일 : TRACEY COX: Five reasons your husband doesn't want sex anymore
문의내용: Sex therapists say roughly one third of couples who seek therapy over differing sex drives involve the woman wanting more sex than the man.

The assumption that all men are constantly wanting sex with their partner simply isn't true - and it's one reason why women feel so ashamed to admit it when their husband rejects sex with them.

'I'd tell my friends if he was having an affair. But I'm certainly not going to tell them my husband hasn't touched me sexually for years,' one woman told me.

Many women assume the worst when sex stops: their partner doesn't love them or is having sex with someone else.

But extra marital sex is rarely the reason when a man loses sexual desire for his partner.

It's far more likely to be that…

The assumption that all men are constantly wanting sex with their partner simply isn't true - and it's one reason why women feel so ashamed to admit it when their husband rejects sex with them. Stock image used

HE'S HAVING ERECTION DIFFICULTIES

If a woman confesses to me that her male partner is suddenly avoiding sex and won't talk about it, my first question is 'How old is he?'.

If he's over 40, I suspect erection difficulties have something to do with it. If he's over 50, I guarantee that's the case.

Men expect to lose their hair and develop a beer belly. But no-one talks about what happens to his penis when it ages. Wonderous and impressive as they are, an erection is simply a penis that's full of blood. If he's having erection problems, Veelo Booster Price issues with blood flow are often to blame. Unfortunately for men, there's rather a lot of things that can affect it. Diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, being overweight, low testosterone levels (ageing), unhealthy lifestyle (drinking, smoking, eating junk), stress and anxiety. Most men aren't aware of this.

The first time he doesn't get an erection on cue is a sobering experience, even if he's not sober. If it happens more than once, it often rates as one of the worst moments of his life.

Humiliated. Depressed. Emasculated. They're just a few of the words men use to describe the feeling of not being able to 'get it up'.

Many men would rather not have sex at all, than deal with a penis that 'doesn't work'. Sex to most men means putting their penis in something. It's extremely difficult to convince a man that oral sex, hand-jobs, kissing, touching and using a sex toy also counts as sex. You can do a lot without an erection, but most men don't believe it - and aren't interested in exploring the concept.

Erection problems aren't the same as low desire but if he experiences one, sooner or later he's likely to feel the other as well.

UK-based sex expert Tracey Cox  (pictured) shares the top five reasons your partner might not be having sex with you anymore

HE DOESN'T FEEL ATTRACTIVE ANYMORE

There's constant discussion on female body image and how it impacts their desire for sex. But men also grapple with feelings of attractiveness and the same thing happens to them.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로