페이지 정보

작성자 Kristian 작성일24-08-03 12:30 조회7회 댓글0건

본문

이름 : Kristian
이메일 : kristianstaggs@aol.com
연락처 :
예식일 : Tom Brady declares 'there's NO retirement in my future'
문의내용:

Buccaneers quarterback spoke on Thursday to correct the record and re-affirm his commitment to play this whole season for Tampa Bay amid speculation surrounding his future.

Former NFL quarterback and current analyst Chris Simms claimed a few days ago that amid a myriad of off-field issues alongside an uninspiring 3-3 start.

Brady spoke to reporters on Thursday and joked that he was arriving to announce he would be stepping aside, before addressing the rumors seriously. 

'That's really why I'm here.

I'm here to announce finally... you guys pushed me to the brink,' Brady joked.

He then continued: 'I love the sport, and I love the teammates, and I want to go do a great job for this team like I always have. No retirement in my future.' 

Buccaneers QB Tom Brady expressed his commitment to playing football and Tampa Bay Bucs

It hasn't been the most buttoned-up football-focused season of Brady's career so far.

The future Hall of Famer started by missing eleven days of training camp for 'personal reasons' Download Premium WordPress Plugins Themes - IsThemes.Com with many speculating that Brady's decision to come out of retirement was putting a strain on his marriage to Gisele Bundchen. 

Bundchen, 42, and Brady, 45, have reportedly hired divorce lawyers 13 years after saying 'I do' in 2009, according to multiple reports. 

The supermodel, who has not attended any Bucs games this season, took the lead on hiring an attorney and the NFL star followed while 'figuring out what to do,' according to People. 

NFL analyst Chris Simms claimed Brady will choose to retire in the middle of this season 

Since rumors of the tensions between the pair first emerged, multiple reports claimed that Brady's decision to U-turn on his retirement earlier this year was the trigger for their marital problems.

He had initially quit, in part, to focus on his family - as he vowed to spend more time with them since Gisele 'deserves what she needs from me as a husband, and my kids deserve what they need from me as a dad.'

Many believed that Brady's return became a point of contention for Bundchen. However, their rift is completely unrelated to the former Patriots' star's football career, DailyMail.com previously confirmed.

Brady is not having a vintage season amid reported marital woes with wife Gisele Bundchen 

Brady's decision to unretire this offseason came as a surprise as the QB turned 45 recently

The couple has two children together -- a nine-year-old daughter, Vivian Lake, and 12-year-old son Benjamin Rein - in addition to Brady's 15-year-old son Jack, who lives with his mother, actress Bridget Moynahan, in New York. 

Amid the reported marital woes, Brady is not having a vintage season by his sky-high standards.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로